Sunday, August 2, 2015

Kinda Girly

 I never thought as pink to be my color, or any color to be my color really. But, I decided to go out of my norm of different shades of black with this light pink dress. It's still summer, so why not cave into this summery color and add a lil side boob there (which only works if you actually have boobs, meaning doesn't work for me). Although, the side cuts definitely make it nice and airy. And the fact that it's backless makes for a sweatless back.

Since I was going for a lighter, girlyier look, I kept my contrasting colors white. Check out these sick flatforms. I shoot up to a 6 foot tall giant. 
  • Pink skater dress: c/o New Dress
  • White flatform wrap sandals: Nasty Gal
  • White Backpack: TopShop
  • White/grey marble sunnies: c/o ZeroUV

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply]

This is such a great look (and color!!!) on you! Perfect for summer:)

Laura
www.24-7style.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

I Looooove this look!!!