Saturday, July 18, 2015

New York Fashion Week: Men's

As some of you may or may not have known, fashion week has officially moved to Skylight at Clarkson Square. The weather started out terrible with the rain and humidity, but by the last day, it ended perfectly. I have accumulated my 3 looks into this one post.
I mixed vertical and horizontal lines all the down to my heels. 
  • Black/white stripe crop top: American Apparel
  • Black/white stripe culottes: c/o Oasap
  • Black grid strap heels: Asos
  • White clutch: Calvin Klein
  • Gold crystal septum: Enamour Entirety

I kept it simple with the color black and added pale pinks.
  • Black romper: c/o Oasap
  • Pink booties: Zara
  • Pink clutch: American Apparel
  • Gold chain nose ring earring: Enamour Entirety

I kept it to just primary colors. 

2 lovely comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

Love all your outfits!

http://layersofchic.com

Priya said... [Reply]

You are awesome! I really love the black romper look (so fierce!) and the blue & white crop top + shorts set. Hope things are going well in NY, friend!!

♥ perfectly Priya