Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Casual

When going out and running errands, you don't necessarily have to dress in sweats and a random tee (I mean you could, but why tho). Anything loose and lightweight has the same level of comfort. I wore this lightweight pair of trousers and did a make-shift crop top by knotting the ends of my top. And wah-la, comfort without looking like I flopped out of bed.
  • White button up: Thrift store
  • Black/white stripe pants: c/o Oasap
  • Black slides: Zara
  • Navy Chanel purse
Photos by: Stephen E. Sherman

4 lovely comments:

Ash @ The Nashvillian said... [Reply]

Oooooh! I love those pants!

Holl JC said... [Reply]

This look is so cool! Just gorgeous Sharena x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Love those pants...your hair is so gorgeous!

Laura
www.24-7style.com

Miśka Grabowska Blog said... [Reply]

You look amazing! Cool outfit :D
I bought the domain last !!! But there is a problem . I bet you can’t see my posts on blogger.com/home . To fix this problem you HAVE TO go to my blog , unfollow it , refresh the page and follow again. The problem will disappear :-)
This is a problem caused by blog hitch under the new domain , apparently this is normal. But if you do what I say , it will be fine : *
Have a lovely day, kisses :*


♡MiśkaGrabowskaOfficial♡