Monday, May 4, 2015

Shorts Time

I can finally shed off all my layers and just keep to one. Winter and fall will be sadly missed because they're my favorite seasons. I am one to prefer the cold over being hot any day. With that being said, spring is actually here, I guess it's a nice change in style from pants to shorts.

P.S. Since Mother's Day is around the corner and you're needing a gift for yo momma, check out Enamour Entirety! Get her a cute lil' jewelry thing. Use the coupon 'MOTHERSDAY' and get 10% off!
  • Black silk button up: Thrift store
  • Black/White houndstooth shorts: Thrift store
  • Black/gold purse: Thrift Store
  • Black flatform sandals: H&M
Photos by: Silas Vassar III

5 lovely comments:

Samantha Mariko said... [Reply]

loving your natural look here! I'm always a fan of simple, relaxed outfits
www.samanthamariko.com

Anonymous said... [Reply]

I love this silhouette on you - very chic!

Laura
www.24-7style.com

Unknown said... [Reply]

Nice backdrop choice : )

Unknown said... [Reply]

cute casual look!

http://layersofchic.blogspot.com

Ana said... [Reply]

amazing b&w short, cool outfit

have a nice day
www.lessismoreblog.com